Books That Need to be Written-Updated

There are many unwritten books, and many writers looking for fresh ideas. I thought I will make life easier- these are ideas for books.

1. If all the countries in the world give up nuclear arms..  being armless.

2. School Shootouts in the U.S.- an Encyclopaedia

3. Advice Gone Wrong- an even Bigger Encyclopaedia.

4. Election Speeches- the Biggest Global Compendium, since the start of democracy.

5. How to be an Intelligent TV Anchor

6. Why Bank Robberies are Passe, and Digital arrests are in.

7. Celebrity Suicides.. Who's Next?

8. Daya, Kuchh Gadbad Hai.. why CID Beats Sherlock.

9. How to Improve Your Quanti Fundas- and get into Quantico.

10. Generating and Managing Crowds.. elections and more.

11. Managing Social Media, and Becoming a Celebrity. (Linkedin Excluded)

No comments:

A New Bucket List in 2026

 I will be 66 in a few days. I am entitled to a bucket list. So what if it gets updated every few years? 1. I want to be free from excessive...

These Were Liked a Lot