Race 3- Half a Review

There is a race. Till half time, could not figure out between whom and whom..so, there is definitely suspense..about the title.

There is a wannabe director who was once a choreographer- wish he had stuck to his original profession. Film direction koi bachhon ka khel nahin hai!

There are terrible lyrics, dialogue and script. Not sure if anyone was actually paid to write any of these. Does not look like it-to me.

Even the choreography is bad. So I take back statement no. 2 above.

Anil Kapoor tries hard and may be the only good thing in it..relatively speaking.

..as you may have guessed by now, I saw the first half of the film, and yes, am crying about the gem of a second half that I missed out on...but given the wooden acting by everyone, maybe a furniture shop could have been opened instead of making the film.

No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot