Kids and Grandfathers

I really feel like a proud grandpa- no, my daughters are not the reason, but my former students who look young enough to be my grandkids. I feel young in their company too, so proud AND young, I guess. Had a great outing with some of these kids, appropriately enough, at Grandmama's Cafe recently.  Some pics-


 Multiple reasons were found for the celebrations- Tosha's and Abha's Dads in the news, Sirisha's enagagement were three. Of course, the fourth was simply the joy of meeting each other- a joy like no other!


Oh, we also celebrated my advanced birthday- I mean birthday in advance. That expression!! Sirisha, you are a photographer's delight :)


No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot