What I Learnt in Electrical Engineering

This post owes its origin to a discussion I had with Surbhi Dayal, a colleague..there you go, Surbhi :)

OK, so these are things I learnt (or think I did).

1. Never work the hard way, if there is another way. Inspiration- electricity takes the path of least resistance...so do humans -or should.

2. Circuits can work in parallel, or in series. Make mistakes in parallel, and succeed serially. In relationships, try other ways of connecting if one does not work..some relationships should be without parallel, though. :)

3. Starting torque has to be provided to a motor from somewhere..you need something to motivate you..sounds similar to some Newtonian stuff, but it's different.

Gyan (wisdom) is good in small doses (like an electric shock)- so I will stop for now, lest you are shocked out of your wits..

1 comment:

Diamond Head said...

Looks like Retention is better than Detention

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot