Analog Versus Digital Life

My life was analog at the beginning. For one, I studied electrical engineering, not electronics engineering. I used dial-tuned radio/transistors which contained vacuum tube technology inside. I learnt how to take photographs on a regular camera, black and white at first.

I don't remember when I first used a computer seriously, but may have been around 1986 while in the U.S. I also remember seeing the first Apple computer in a friend's lab there in another department (we used IBM PCs and floppy discs in management-no mouse).

Slowly, the world changed. I turned digital like everyone else. So what's the big change? I think the greys gave way to ones and twos- that's the biggest change. Except my hair colour, that is. They are still grey, and will be, unless L'Oreal gives me a gift pack. But then, in my profession, the hair colour I have counts for something.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot