Mumbai Meets

Generally, I do meet some old students whenever I can. I usually have a partner-in-crime who gets in touch with some of their friends, and this time it was Sheetal Garg, one of my pals from IMT Nagpur. Though I never taught her, we get along famously, and thanks to her effort, we (Abha Kulkarni was the third), met and chatted for a couple of hours effortlessly, about various things-life included, but also kids and grown-up kind of stuff. We decided that we'll offer ourselves up to Abhinav Kamal (another IMTian) for acting in his films, since he's the only chance we have..we also did a photo-shoot to impress him.. Abhinav, here it is! Also pinning our hopes on the fact that Sheetal has just won the Miss Congeniality title at a Pageant..you can see why!



Crowning glory- we even managed to put the Taj in the shade! Sunshine around me!!



No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot