Adding Colour to My 60 Years

 It has been an eventful journey as I am on the verge of turning 60 on Oct. 7. Just mentioning that I am grateful to friends, family, colleagues of all hues who have added colour to my 60 years on this planet. 

Two pillars of support above, and better half, below.




Kalaivani and her world-beating team..at my place in Indore, and IIMB classmates, below last year.


Below- Fab 5 at IMT faculty reunion party in Nagpur.



Me, in a Vietnamese hat, and below, a Konkan holiday with cousins



The clan at Mom's 88th above, and my in-laws and parents, below.


Last class on Digital Marketing (PhD) at Indore.

Below, a view from Greece (1991).


As a toddler, with my Dad and brother, and two of mine, below.


Some special friends from a music group I joined 5 years ago. This was a Bangalore meetup in early 2020.



2 comments:

Harimohan said...

Well played Professor saab. Take fresh guard and add more of these wonderful pictures of family and friends. Wonderful to see. And jaisa Hyderabad mein bolte - party kab derein! :)

Rajendra said...

Abbi aarun party deneku..woh word sunteich kaanaan khade ho jaate.

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot