Golf Trainees or Golfees

 I just coined a new word! Not bad, golf trainee=golfee.

Anyway, I have been more into training than actual playing, which was limited to holidays with friends till last year. After COVID, these have all but disappeared. But where possible, I do teach people Golf, so they discover the joys of this multi-layered, relaxing game (it's also frustrating when you don't hit the ball where it should be hit-on its bottom).

Here are pics of some Golfees to prove my point that I have been serving society (at least some parts of it) usefully. The first has Prof. Shweta Kushal on way to becoming a pro-


Prachi and Akansh


 Anusha and Shantanu (above). There were a few others in between, whose pics I am searching for. :) Well, I found one- Prof. Radha Ladkani- below.



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot