Pics From Four IIMs

 I worked at three, and was a student at one. Here's a short tour of those four IIMs. I have visited Ranchi, Raipur, Trichy and Rohtak too, some before they had a campus. Udaipur is on my list for a visit.


Kozhikode, in my view the prettiest IIM campus.



Indore's not too bad, either..


These two are from Bangalore- looking out from g-10, my room, below, and a game of Frisbee Footer against the famous tank from 3 Idiots (shot here many years after we idiots left)





More from Indore, above.

Lucknow during a hailstorm, 2001 and Bangalore, recently on a visit.



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot