Mural Memories From IIM Bangalore

 I wrote for the Mural, our real wall magazine, at IIMB during my MBA. Some of that material still remains with me, as I was one of the two editors, along with Dash. A trip down the memory lane.. I was called names, or rather, I called myself names-as you can see in some of these.

Above- an ad named after my neighbour, Sujit.

Above- a joke about Jockey, a classmate..poetic justice?

Just a name I called myself- advising people.


Shanks was a batchmate..this was directed at him..

Above and below..I created this character and Rajan baptised him..we were both Wodehouse fans.
I fashioned the Lord after what I knew from reading Wodehouse, entirely.


Poetry (above) and cartoons by Vijjy aka Vijayaraghavan enlivened our days.



and PJs, of course. We also did a commemorative volume of some of these writings.



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot