Buddies - On Making Friends

 This Bud's For You was the tagline of Budweiser.. now that I am wiser, I see some sense in that, though I never liked the beer, after being bred on the King of Good Times, or Kingfisher. The Mexican ones were more up my street..but I am digressing. This is about bud-dies..making buddies.

Two new, and two old buddies- made through a Play directed by Shweta Kushal at IIM Indore first. And then, through an impromptu invite for a pizza. Prachi Jain, Pratishtha Batra, Neeti Ingole (she turned out to be an alum of IIMK too) and Aakansh with me at a year end meetup. 

So I have these major kinds-

School buddies

College buddies

MBA class buddies

Ex-student buddies

Office buddies

Single Malt Buddies

Golf Buddies

Niece/nephew buddies

Chaddi buddies from home

Facebook buddies too, who I may not even have met.. though I try.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot