People Who Did Unexpected Things

 Some People Who Did Unexpected Things-

Well, students first. Jogeswari took me through her company, Golftripz, to my first international Golf tournament. No, I didn't win, but it was a fantastic experience.

Padmapriya Janakiraman became a full-fledged heroine. Still is, for me.. she continues to act, actually.

Abhinav Kamal started a digital agency, when most people couldn't spell the D - I wrote a case on that company, and made the most of it. He now directs films..

Surbhi Mehta Chadha and her hubby brought me a bottle of wine in our first meeting in Delhi.. she found out from Vrinda Khanna that I liked red!

Siri Adi picked me up and showed me a Golf course near where she lived, and then we had some coffee brewed by her Dad!

Shraddha Nigdikar cooked for me. So did Pallavi Bajpai, so cool.

Kedar Muley persisted until I met him and a band of IMTans at Thane ..

Pratima Gaikwad treated me to a biryani in my backyard- Hyderabad!

Not entirely unexpected, but Venugopal Reddy (engg. classmate) took me out to Golf in Delhi and Hyderabad!

Smita Dabholkar Singh organised two well-attended book launches of my autobiography at Nagpur and Pune, and Jaya Jha gave us a surprise by attending at Pune- her company published it for me.

Neha Adiga and Anusha Soni dropped in at our place in Pune.

Kiran Kenjale did a lot of things, way back in USA, including showing us Disneyland, and NBC studios..

Shatakshi T. sent me a goodies pack, just like that..

Aditi Gupta and Gary S played Golf with us at IMT.

Rajni Verma got me a moustache for my Dev Anand impersonation at a music group meet we had in Bangalore.

End of First Episode... to be continued.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot