This Blog

 This blog of mine has had 772255 views till date, across some 2550 blog posts. Even I am impressed, in this day and age, that there are some regular readers, who have subscribed to the feed, and I assume, read some of the posts. The stats reported say many views are from USA, but that might be because of location of the servers, as somebody pointed out earlier. 

Also surprising because I am mostly a writer of text, though I understand that visual content is consumed more widely and easily. I have only stuck to photographs of people or things that I have clicked, or someone who was with me has clicked, when I use these. Very rarely, shots of celebs or book covers. This year, I posted 175 times, till date. Not bad, approximately averaging one post every two days.

Anyway, I am grateful for the fact that you are one of those who have read the blog, or some of it, from time to time. Some bloggers have a huge fan following, and I am amazed. I would probably only want a few comments now and then. Not much else to ask for.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot