Meeting People in Person

 You could say, it's a great feeling. Say that again. Even if you have met online for years. I have been meeting many people recently who I mostly met online before. Past students, or colleagues. Met a few recently at IIM Kozhikode and IIM Raipur, where I had been on a scouting trip to recruit faculty tow ork with us at Prestige University. Also met some who gave me an endorsement for my Marketing Research book- even non-marketing faculty. Anyway, we hope to meet again, somewhere.. a while ago, in Bangalore, I met Divya Sisodiya and Meenu Mynam, and in Mumbai, met Swati Jain, after a decade or more, and it was fabulous catching up.

Some old and new friends from academia, Calicut airport.

Calicut Beach, above, and with Payal Anand, IIMK.


Former colleagues, and current doctoral students (below), IIMK.



Indira, a colleague at a sister institution at Gwalior

Above, IIM Raipur faculty in marketing. Below, Saumya, my for mer teaching assistant at IIMI.


Ishita and Anurag, in Indore recently.
Divya Sisodiya, at Bangalore.

Pratima Gaikwad in Hyderabad, above, and Meenu Mynam in Bangalore.

Swati Jain, of IMT N and BoB, in Mumbai



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot