Alum Album - PART 1

 Some alum meets that I found pics of- many more to be found. Great memories, all.. without exception. 

Becoming an alum is Keyur Bhalavat, IMT Nagpur. 
Aishwarya Iyer and I have a chat- below.

Abdullah and I pose at Hyderabad,


Sowmyashree met us at Monarch Luxur, Bangalore.

Nidhi of KIAMS, at IIMI.
Abhinav, Piyush and others at Bangalore.

Shraddha was training me on Selfie-taking, so I tried one with her.
Below, Divya Singh at Pune.


Shafique was in Bangalore, so Pallavi and I got together with him.

Vrinda and me, her residence, in Delhi.
Rajeev and Sangeeta visit my NMIMS Bangalore office.


The Wah Taj pic, with Abha and Sheetal, Mumbai.
What a smile! Anushka smiles at Church Street, our first meeting of many at Bangalore.


Achint above, Bangalore.
Jaydrath and Sonali at Salvatore's Bangalore.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot