Sloganeering

 Elections are back, in a few states. My former state of residence, Karnataka, very soon, and my current state of residence, Madhya Pradesh, a few months later. So I thought I would coin a few slogans for anyone who might use them. I would claim royalty, please remember..

Sev your pals, from Indore and Bhopal. Vote XYZ.

Ee saala IPL cup hamara hai. Vote for ABC

You got free swimming pools earlier. Now we promise you diving boards.. in Bangalore.

The Metro will be built, including the Bannerghatta Road stretch, the new MG road station, the airport connection..we just don't know when..

We will develop M.P. and make it the Export hub, the I.T. hub, the Food Processing Hub, and the eating-out hub.. no spokes will be allowed!

Belgaon will become Belshahar, one of the most developed cities. If you vote ABCD.

Dharwad will compete with Harvard. 




No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot