Friends Made After 25

 College and school friends and langotiya yaars happened before 25. The largest group was at IIMB, as we were 120 students, approx. and many became friends. Some have remained, as the group meets have proved. Ditto, engineering college, slightly fewer. School, even less, due to the time span. 

After 25, I made friends at work, at Clemson University during Ph.D., and then, colleagues at various places where I taught- KIAMS, XIMB, VJIM, PES, IFIM, IMT, IIML, IIMK, IIMI, NMIMS and now, Prestige University- just met one ex-colleague of IMT yesterday! But the largest group would be alums (ex-students) of various places I have taught in. And of course, a music group I am a part of on facebook, called MSMT-short for Mile Sur Mera Tumhara.

All in all, just wanted to say that friends made when you are a grown-up are no less important than the ones from many years earlier. At least in my case, it's very true, and I am grateful to all the friends through the 'ages' - because of my teaching stints, many of them are a third of my age! Some have grown up to half or two-thirds too.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot