Huduga Huduga and Other Non-Hindi Songs

 I have a couple of songs that stayed with me, from Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam Films. Recounting those-

Huduga, huduga, is a Kannada song from the film Amrutha dhare.. sung by Ramya on screen, music by Manomurthy, I think. 

Songs from the Kannada film Mungaaru Male. Almost all the songs are very melodious.

Istamallada, and Karuppi Naghugu (approximately), are two great songs from Swapnakkudu, a Malayalam film that was a rage while I lived in Calicut. Meera Jasmine and another heroine (Bhavana?) starred in these songs. I was addicted. The second is also picturised well in some great locations.

Tamil film Painangal Mudivethulai (roughly) that had the song Ilaya nila (was remade into Neele neele ambar par), I saw in 1983 or so at a theatre near IIMB that was demolished later.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot