Meeting Saumya

 It is always refreshing to meet Saumya. Now a market researcher with Kantar, she used to be my Academic Associate for a couple of years at IIM Indore. My Lady Friday, for all practical purposes. Tireless, efficient and creative. No wonder my job became easy. 

Now, an accomplished pro in the industry I once worked in. So it's a pleasure to catch up, and we did. In Indore again. 



An earlier meeting at IIM Indore campus a few years earlier, when she was visiting the campus.
She also worked at Hansa Research in Bangalore with my friend Muthu, an industry veteran.


She also got me this lovely present-- 




No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot