Random Recollections- English Music

 Not of any specific genre, because I was never a regular listener. Just a few random songs that come to mind-

Mambo no. 5 by Lou Bega

Take me home, to the place I belong.. John Denver

Staying alive, staying alive.. from Saturday Night Fever starring John Travolta

Walk like an Egyptian by The Bangles

Mamma Mia by Abba

I'm Bad, by Michael Jackson. Performed wonderfully by Katarina Witt at a Winter Olympics in the 80s.

Papa Don't Preach by Madonna

A couple of Elvis numbers that I don't remember the words of.

Bob Marley- Buffalo Soldier is my favourite, but a couple of others are I Shot the Sherriff.. and Stand up for For Your Rights

No comments:

Khajuraho Temples and Erotic Sculptures

 What beautiful temple architecture! Khajuraho is one of a kind, with many different temples. Very impressive, for their depiction of the ar...

These Were Liked a Lot