General Knowledge Quiz on Cities

This is an original quiz to test your GK about cities. You have to differentiate between the named locations (describe them) and name the cities too. Prizes will run into millions of derivative-linked bonds (if there is such a thing).

1. Tarbund and Tank bund

2. Shaniwarwada and Tulsibaug

3. Sector 1 and Sector 2

4. Tollygunge and Ballygunge

5. Kilpauk and Chepauk

6. Hinjewadi and Balewadi

7. Crawford Market and Opera House

8. Fashion Street and Fergusson College Road (hint: not in the same city)

9. Malaparamba and Kunnamangalam (hint: very Zimble)

10. Itwari and Bardi (also spelt Buldi, don't know why)

Keep the coming!

4 comments:

Diamond Head said...

Is it a good thing to have a TERMINUS named after you? Anyrate VT and CST is my only kantribhushan

Rajendra said...

It might get termed as a case of terminal illness.

Harimohan said...

Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai (though I have not been to Opera House), Mumbai/Pune, Calicut? and Nagpur?. The last two are doubtful as indicated by the question marks - and I stuck to Calicut because the new name is quite a mouthful. Please do let me know my score and correct answers where req.

Rajendra said...

Hari, congrats! You are the winner of several million derivatives..as soon as I figure out the derivations.

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot