Our Book on Brand Management

There are a couple of good books on Brand Management in the market, but not too many. That gave us the idea to write one, and we finished a draft about three years ago, maybe more. The book did not happen, due to publisher troubles. A publisher change later, we are all set (my co-author Bhagyalakshmi Venkatesh who teaches at KJ Somaiya and I) to see it see the light of day early next year. We handed over the manuscript to Tata McGraw-Hill, with whom I have worked on my earlier books.

Among other firsts, like a lot of Indian material, this will also contain a case I wrote some time ago called Golftripz, based on the story of a company founded by a former student and her partners which takes Indians on golf tours.

So it is a happy day of sorts, and we are celebrating-though in different places. Cheers!

2 comments:

Diamond Head said...

Right brand (publisher) is all you needed (along with some Bhagya from the eponymous author) to see the Laxmi

Rajendra said...

Ha, ha, ha. This made my day! I don't care now if the Lakshmi appears at the doorstep or not!

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot