Copenhagen Business School has sent a few of their students in an innovative two-week program that IMT Ghaziabad has devised for them. The group are doing an entrepreneurship course and will attend classes, meet entrepreneurs, and do a bit of consulting projects in teams. They will also take a day off to sight-see, and visit Agra.
This is one of the bigger B schools of the world, and the students are from different countries in Europe, doing an international business or I.B. program at their B school.
IMT Ghaziabad has a lot of partnerships (about 75-80) that work at different levels, with exchange of students for a term being one of the regular ways of interacting. We now also have a Doctorate in Business Administration that enables corporates to make a transition into the academic world.
We all learn a lot from doing these innovative programs. Cheers to more such.
A blog about life, Hindi music, films, humour, books, people, places, events, travel, and occasionally, marketing management or leadership. Mostly apolitical, because that is a personal matter that each of us should decide on, and because I don't want to lose readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mispronounced Words
Growing up, a lot of words were mispronounced, by us and those around us. These included a few English words- Daver or Diver for Driver Tat...
These Were Liked a Lot
-
Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...
-
These are not the official ones, but meets with alums of different places I have taught in, personally, either at Indore or elsewhere. Met ...
-
Golf has given me a lot of new friends- teaching it, I mean. One of these I taught on request, was a talented actor from IIM Indore FPM pro...
-
Ok, this is a continuing series, and many more people I know are yet to be covered. But let me try- NIFT Students- Thanks to Bhaskar Banerj...
-
Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...
-
Usually, I am not very talkative. But in the right company, I can hold a long conversation. Happened again in the company of my friend Swat...
-
Not blues, because it wasn't my wedding! On tour to Mumbai, managed to attend a friend's son's wedding. It was in Juhu area, at...
2 comments:
As an aside what does Copenhagen mean? For that matter what does Agra mean?
Good questions. Don't know the answers, to both. Will consult an etymology book, in the quest for useless trivia.
Post a Comment