Nine Eleven- My Book Launch at Pune Crossword

Someone reminded me that it was 9-11, Indian style. Not the WTC dhamaka, but a positive one at Crossword, Pune. My autobiography (My Experiments with Half-truths, edition 2012) was launched by the highly respected pioneer of Indian management consulting, Mr. Sharu Rangnekar. Jaya Jha of Pothi.com, my publisher, was also there to grace the occasion. So were a lot of friends and relatives.





The range of ages was from 14 to 80+ and thanks to my two daughters, the tilt was towards the teenagers, as you can see from the pics We enjoyed it a lot, and got a few sales too. Smita Dabholkar, as usual, was the brain and the limbs behind the event. All I had to do was show up.

6 comments:

Meghna said...

Congratulations Sir! Far more pictures this time than the previous launch. Good to see. :-)

Rajendra said...

Thanks, Meghna. Ghar ki photographer- Pooja, my younger daughter- that's why.

Meghna said...

She has done justice to Daddy's important day.

Rajendra said...

Undoubtedly.

madhav kumar said...

Sir,I liked going through it.I find it very close as a student the initial few pages and the "My encounters with Anopheles" was awe sum.

Rajendra said...

Thanks, Madhav. Glad you liked it.

Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...

These Were Liked a Lot