Memories of the US

Memories are now hazy, since I returned from the US in 1991 and have not visited since. But I do remember many places that we went to for sight-seeing. There was this plane somewhere in Charleston that we saw. Another large plane was called The Spruce Goose exhibited in a huge hangar in Los Angeles I remember seeing.

There is of course the famous Newsweek Cover I got made in an amusement park that I still have in my office. Our first New York visit was also awe-inspiring, and we did all the touristy things. The twin towers were still intact, and here is proof.
Will continue this story sometime...

No comments:

Ali Mothi Shahani- Marathi Film Review

 See it, you may enjoy the story.. of a little girl who wants to be a grownup, instantly.. stars two good actors in the lead roles. A tad lo...

These Were Liked a Lot