Sophie's World- Book Review

An amazing book, if you have the slightest interest in things philosophical. I came across the book in a Pondicherry boutique hotel room -yes, they had books in each room. There was also a common living room/kitchen- here's a pic. (Wildflowers of Walden's the name of this place)

The book is about a girl discovering various schools of thought -mostly philosophical and religious, but also about inventions and discoveries and much more- through conversations with an older man. It's written in an engaging style (translated from Norwegian, I think), and I was hooked until I read all of it.


No comments:

XLRI Doctoral Colloquium 2024

 Pics from a well-organised event.  With TAS Vijayaraghavan, my classmate and XLRI prof., and Dr. Prashant, host. My talk on Building Academ...

These Were Liked a Lot