A Farewell -Officially

 I got a farewell officially from my colleagues at NMIMS Bangalore. It was a bit unusual, with a quiz involving names of some, and some recognitions being given out to a few by me too. Not just one way traffic. Memories will linger. To trigger those in future, here are some glimpses-

Some women Golfers (Tanmeet, Prerona and Alisha, left to right, all profs.), got their caps, signifying joining the team of NMIMS. Naturally, they are all smiles.

Below, I get a photo album as a gift, full of lovely memories from the past two years, with Devi and Kavya doing the honours.. What more can one ask for?

Rajeshwari, my resident photographer at the office among other things, gets my Best Photographer award. She has taken various pics of student visitors with aplomb.


I get an unusual crystal Golf ball- I can gaze into it and see my Golfing future, at least...
A group photo at the end, with some of the colleagues..






No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot