Birthday Month Resolutions

 Why make resolutions? As we make revolutions around the Sun, it's nice to have some goals before you join the stars. So since New Year is also around the corner, here goes, on the last day of October 2022-

I shall be a nice guy. Of course, I have been trying all these years, but I will try harder. Tele-callers, and unsolicited physical callers, please excuse. To all others, I will be nice!

Extend unsolicited advice -less of it than in the past. Even solicited advice, for that matter!

Will go South (in India, I mean) at least once a year. This is necessary because I have left Bangalore for good, and the pubs need me for business reasons. Friends too, I hope!

My quest for good food, untasted dishes from any part of the world will continue, while savouring the favourites- Biryani, Kababs, Irani chai, etc.. 

I am not really sure what other resolutions are needed, so I shall come back with more as I discover the need. In general, will try and make myself less of a pain to all my friends. Giving them awards for achievements - or for just smiling at me- does not count, so will continue to do so. 

IIM Indore days, 2013-2020, till the first wave of COVID.

With Mom on her 91st. Below. Above, my party shirt and some Chinese beer!

Above, Anusha meets us in Pune. Below, the crack team of IMT Nagpur.


Sameera, with Vandana and Rama Sastry. Below, Alisha Thomas. All profs., and part-time Golfers.




No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot