Andhadhun- Film Review

This is a superbly written, edited and directed crime thriller - rare for a Hindi movie in this genre to be so good- trust me, I have been watching them for around forty years now.

The plot is full of twists, which keep you guessing. The acting chops are probably divided equally between Tabu and Ayushmaan Khurana, with Radhika Apte doing a good job of a smaller role. I would rate Tabu a notch higher, for old times' sake. The old Hindi film songs are nicely woven in, and added to the charm for me- I have probably seen Anil Dhawan's debut film. There is good comedy through the dialogues too, with a dig at Arnab Goswami included for good measure.

The plot of course, is king. And Sriram Raghavan proves that he can do it as well as any other anywhere in the world. If you dig this genre, it's a must-watch.


No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot