Cricketers I liked Watching

This includes some that I could not watch, because TV had not come in. I don't really watch it now, so many would be older guys..

Prasanna and his off-spin. I was fascinated by his bowling, perhaps because I tried it without much success.

Eknath Solkar and his amazing catches that won several matches. I have seen some photographs where he was almost horizontal.

Kapil Dev, for his positive body language, and rhythm in bowling.

Jayasuriya, for his fearless batting. He turned many matches around.

Ranatunga for his captaincy. They beat Australia to win the World Cup under him.

Wadekar, for his captaincy.

West Indies fast bowlers for their fearsome stuff- there were many like Holder, Roberts, Garner, Holding, Marshall..they won all the Test series for around 15 years.

Jonty Rhodes for his fielding.

Azhar, and Laxman for their batting with smooth, silky strokes.

Dhoni for his captaincy.

No comments:

Some Meetings are Just Too Good

 Ok, one such meetup happened yesterday, with old friends, Prachi Jain and Pratishtha Batra, of IIM Indore fame. There was a new member too ...

These Were Liked a Lot