Travelexp 3- Sri Lanka

I travelled to the Emerald Isle twice last year and instantly fell in love with the place. Some pics will illustrate what I want to say, better than words can.

 Horton Plains National Park, where this is THE WORLD's END, nothing less. Below, some of the flora in the Park.

 Other end of the World's End.


 Prarthana is aided by a walking stick, as she finds the walk a bit long!
Below, Baker's Fall, halfway along the trek.


 Negombo beach-I left my imprints on the sands of time.

 A rainy drive, getting us to Kandy and the Temple there.

View to kill for, on the way to Nuwara Eliya.

No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot