Friends- A 2 x 2 Matrix

Ok, since people understand 2x2 matrices best, I decided to make one about Friends- not the TV show, but real life ones. These are the four varieties.

Ones you met in real life first and then on Facebook. (1)

Those you met in real life and don't want to meet on FB. (2)

Those you did not meet in real life before but are FB friends with. (3)

Those who you did not meet ever, either on FB or in Real Life. (4)

All the celebrities that I admire- scientists, sportsmen, music directors, singers, movie stars, dabbawalas, etc.. are in Quadrant 4. Naturally, coz why would they want to meet me?

Quadrant 1 is a natural consequence of a mutual liking which translates to Likes on FB.

Quadrant 2 is also understandable-it's the opposite of Quadrant 4, except that I am not a celebrity, and I still don't want to meet them.

It's Quadrant 3 that is interesting, because I am now starting to meet a lot of people that I had only known from FB. And hitting it off too. 


No comments:

Fun With Alums- At Home

 Got a surprise visit from two IPM alums who were in my Marketing Research class too- Amogh Jawa and Vanshika Chaudhary- she's on to a P...

These Were Liked a Lot