Moving On

 There are moments in life when one takes a call and moves jobs. I have had a few occasions to do so, sometimes across countries, but mostly within India. This is yet another such moment. After about seven years at IIM Indore, I have decided to pursue an exciting and different role, donning the administrative hat once more, and have chosen to get Bangalored once again. Having spent a few years there earlier (PES and IFIM were the most recent reasons), 2005-2009, I am not new to the city. But now, I have many more friends there who are alumni from either IMT or IIM Indore (my last two employers)- Anshita and Sreeram and Aashish and Ishita and Neha and Shatakshi, are you listening? And of course, a lot of buddies from my own MBA days at IIMB and colleagues from my earlier workplaces. So it should be interesting at NMIMS.

Every job I had, I grew as a person. Indore was no different. I had a lot of FPM (Ph.D.) classes here (just completed an online course with them), and a lot of Executive program students in Indore and Mumbai campuses, in addition to MBA students. I also co-taught a course in the IPM program, apart from working with youngsters on project courses. They have all taught me something I did not know. I am grateful for this opportunity. I joined late in 2013, and have worked with 3 directors, and several staff who were a great support. Will name a few- Manas, Pradeep, Hemendra, Bhupendra and Santhi, Radhakrishnan, and Arunendra while I was Dean. My thanks to all. Will continue with some more names another time.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot