My Students From 2019

 The reason for mentioning the year is that I won't be seeing too many physically in 2020, due to unforeseen viruses (not related to Mr. Virus of 3 Idiots' fame) that made offline classes impossible. I am glad we took some pics at the end of the classes.

Anyway, here are a few that I did teach last year - 

Anusha Soni- qualifies as a pal from Bhop-al (not another one?) who I first met online, and she had also won a couple of Nice DP awards, so I was able to recognise her when we met. Also from the rather unique IPM 5 year program which IIM Indore pioneered. She was a helpful class rep., along with Santushtie Mittal from the other class. We met at an alumni function too, where she was involved.

Sunil Patil. He was in the PGP MX class that Prof Jayasimha and I co-taught in Mumbai, and and was unique for his 10x class participation- he had an opinion on everything, sometimes to the amusement of his colleagues. The course was a Workshop on Tourism Marketing.

Juhi was another whiz kid from the same PGP MX course, and helped everyone with their technical difficulties in the course. It does take a magician to make some of the (unwilling/hostile) tech work for you, as I have discovered over the years. 

I also remember many of the students -Megha, Asmita, Anisha, Prerna, Mohona, from the last batch of PGP Mumbai that I taught Digital Marketing to. The small class size at Mumbai makes it easy to remember both names and faces, I think.

Franklin (unique hair style), Pooja Yadav (regular head-nodder) and Harapriya (for a joke on Stats) from my marketing research classes in Indore, and Sruthi Chandrasenan (Iceland visitor!) and Fatima from the Tourism course are some others that readily come to mind, along with Sambit Halder and Harshita Baid. Anuja Anand too. Though I have forgotten their names, I was surprised to find a lot of students from Kerala in my M.R. course.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot