Enduring Friendships- Students

 I am amazed at times when I count the number of years I have known some students of mine. I would 

Students from IIM Indore and IFIM B School, above and below. 



Rajeev Roy Chowdhary above (with wife Sangeeta), and Anushka Mishra below, both from different batches of KIAMS.



Savitha is from KIAMS Batch 1.



have been 32 when I joined Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad. I am in touch, virtually, with at least half a dozen students of a very small batch 1. KIAMS at Harihar followed soon after, and I am in touch with many students -Batch 1 onwards, and some I did not even teach there. Some evidence above of  meetings with some. 

It's great fun, both planned and unplanned meetings. I will add some more about these meetups, particularly for IIM Indore and IMT Nagpur, where I have met dozens of students across India, in just the last 2 years or so.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot