Vaccination for COVID in Large Numbers

 Finally, I got my first shot.. 


There has been a lot of discussion around vaccination, for and against. But I decided it's a good idea for majority of people to get vaccinated, rather than not get vaccinated. So, like many of my eligible family and friends, I got the first shot of Covishield made by Serum Institute, I believe.. second one will be between 45-60 days. Hope that means a lesser chance of catching or spreading it.

Of course, you should think for yourself, about pros and cons, but it seems safe for 45 plus people, since many have taken it, so no harm at least will be done-my thoughts.

Also, I think the vaccine should now go to people in colonies, educational institutes once the age limit goes down, so as to speed up the drive. In Bangalore, I hear some apartment blocks have started it. When we reopen in June or July, I think educational institutes should vaccinate students to prevent loss of another academic year, if allowed to.

1 comment:

Diamond Head said...

that is one Hot Shot sir!

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot