Aliens and Us

 I have had several conversations with Anopheles, a female mosquito, but never with aliens. I am batty, maybe, but haven't spoken to a bat either, except while playing cricket, of course. Sometimes I imagine what an alien talking to me would want to talk about.

Musk, Gates and Sir 'Virgin' Branson?

Insta, Twitter, Facebook?

Technology? Large Corporations?

MBA? Engineering? Education?

Hopes, aspirations, politicians (sounds funny in the same breath?)

Banks, Interest rates, Economy, GDP?

Meaning of Life? (Human or Alien)

It remains like a Black Hole- undetermined, little understood, by me at least.


No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot