Project Anopheles

 I am not sure this will take off, but if I do write something, I would like to do a complete series with Anopheles. She is a character I created (my claim to fame?) and was liked by many readers too, besides me. She is a female mosquito with a bite (a sting, actually), and has views about everything that she is not afraid to express. Almost like the females of our species, if you know what I mean. 

So, as a friend and former student told me, I may find my calling in writing another book after my retirement. So I am just putting my intent on record here, that if I do write a longish book again (my autobiography was the last one, many years ago), this is going to be it. There are a few existing episodes of my conversations with her, and I can always add Putin, Biden, the Gun lobby and create many more interesting episodes out of everyday happenings that we mostly fail to understand. 

Maybe I can write about nepotism, road-digging, and Metaverse too, not in any particular order. Covid too, maybe in passing. 

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot