CEOs and Me- The Difference

 I could have been a CEO of a corporation, if I had really worked on it. Is that a regret?

No, you got me wrong. I am just stating a fact that could have been.

But seriously, I have all the perks-well, most and then some, even though I ain't one. For instance, I eat well, and healthy, which is what CEOs my age do, presumably. I play Golf, which any CEO worth his salt would do by this time in his organizational life cycle.

I have a driver who drives me around.

I also have a great circle of friends, who want to meet. Not sure if CEOs have any real friends. I am discounting sycophants, obviously. 

I also have people who want to listen to me at times- well, that's called a faculty meeting now, rather than a class. Do they really want to listen? Ok, your guess is as good as mine..

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot