Meeting a Celebrity

 I am not into celebrities. I also fail to understand the urge to meet them, when you have nothing in common with them. How does it help? I would rather spend my time with people I know or admire or love from my own life- family, friends, colleagues or, in my case, past students. 

And I do, regularly. It's exhilarating, beyond words. Just being with someone you like from your own life, is a joy. Even if you do nothing remarkable, just a shared cup of tea, a conversation, or an exchange of ideas. 

Interest groups are another place I would rather be, whether it is music, photography, travel, a sport, or anything else. It is one thing to admire a celebrity from a distance, but what is the point of meeting them? Of course, I fully uphold your right to do so, if you wish to... 

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot