Lovebirds Special - Photo Contest

 Since it's Valentine's Day 2023 in a couple of days, I ran a Lovebirds Pic Contest on my facebook page. This was the outcome and announcement of results-

Now I know that love can be expressed in many ways. And so we are left with no choice but to give Awards to different categories of Lovebirds. So here are the winners in different categories-

Jyothi Gurumurthy- Modern lovebirds

Ethnic lovebirds- Meghana Khadilkar, Arun Vasudevan

De(adly) looking lovebirds- Ananya Nandi De

Chashma wale/Spectacular Lovebirds- Nidhi Sharma Chanana

Kaala chashma wale lovebirds- Poonam Bhatia

Waadiyon mein khoye lovebirds- Rimjhim Verma

And the Overall winner and category-

Suave lovebirds- Saurabh Sharma

All the Prize winners are eligible for a free stay at my place, 2 days and one night, any time till the next Valentine’s Day. I said you would win BIG! Try me!



No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot