Knives Out- A Play

 Views of my blog have been 776668 till date. So I trust I have some regular (loyal?) readers, and some who browse and stop by.. so I want to share an experience of a live play performed by IIM Indore students starring some friends, and superbly directed by another friend Shweta Kushal. Knives Out, adapted from a film of the same name, was staged on Feb. 17th. Some of the excitement is captured in these pics-

Some of the cast including Prachi and Aakansh. 


The private detective and the policemen.


The immigrant nurse with the detective


Other important characters - members of the family





Aakansh looking old- older than me, he joked.



Some more caught in the act!

The audience is important too.. Pratishtha and Neeti behind us- Sohni with me.


Before it all began.. Sleeping Beauty Prachi and a part of the set- well designed.



All in all, a great show! 




No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot