NIFT at Gandhinagar

I once did a session on Digital Marketing for the NIFT faculty online. Got to know Prof. Bhaskar Banerjee and Jagriti Mishra during that program. Both teach at NIFT Gandhinagar. So when I got an invite to meet them in person at a Conference they were hosting, it was a definite go.

I went there yesterday, and also got to meet the students of a Masters in Fashion Management class, during my visit. We spoke about Personal Branding for employment, among other things. There were a few well-known people among the Keynote Speakers, who spoke about the Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self-sufficient India) theme in general, from different perspectives. I spoke mostly about Tourism which can go slow, and a bit about fashion entrepreneurs, among whom I mentioned Rajasthani Rangrez (Aditi Atre is the founder), and Neerya (Swati Sinha is the founder). Both are ex-students from IMT Nagpur.

It was interesting, on the whole, and I also got to meet Manjari, my ex-student who works at Gandhinagar now, with Adani Institute of Digital Management. Some pics- 

Mehak Singhi who was also the Emcee,  second from left in my row, and Sneha, on the extreme right. Dhanali I think, is on my left, with a few others. Mehak turned out to be from Bangalore, which I just left and we had a chat over samosas after the session.

Prof. Jagriti Mishra.
With Manjari Mundanad, left, and Bhaskar Banerjee, right also in the pic

Sneha joins for a selfie.

Vandita, prof. at NIFT, who co-authored Manjari's paper, during the presentation. With Chhavi, a student volunteer.

On the wall was this photo..



3 comments:

Chhavi said...

Right to Vandita Ma’am is me, Sir, I really liked your enthusiasm and the lively vibe that you give out, always laughing and making others happy. It was great to host you during the conference sir.

Rajendra said...

Thank you, Chhavi. Really enjoyed meeting all of you. Have a great learning time in your remaining months at NIFT.

Trienviro 360 Business Solution Pvt. Ltd said...

Thank you for sharing this post, the writer of this blog is very professional.Digital Marketing Agency in India

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot