American Graffiti

Ron Green. He was like a pillar of support in understanding the U.S. university system, and much more. He was also a great friend, and his family had an open invitation to a few of us to go visit them anytime. Even after he had moved out of Clemson, we visited him at Johnson City, Tennessee.

Mike Stahl: My guide for the thesis. A couple of seminar courses I took with him were very useful to me in understanding the subject of strategy, and much more. I developed my thesis proposal too, during one of his courses. He was quick in his reactions, and also accepting you if you made sense.

Chuck McNichols: Taught a lot of the multivariate statistics that I still find useful, and which shaped my textbook later on, on Marketing Research.


Steve Cantrell: An easy-going statistics prof. (yes, there are some), with a Southern accent. He was also instrumental in reviving basic statistics which I had forgotten, mostly.

                                       University football stadium, with my wife and parents.

Leslie Price: A prof. At Lander, she was a great friend. Fun-loving, and sociable. We haven't met after 1991, but my wife and I are still friends with her on facebook, and know her kids through the virtual medium.


 One of our abodes at Clemson (above). A trip to New York (below).


 Las Vegas and Mount Rushmore (above).
 Boating at Table Rock Mountain. and below, a truck I drove from Clemson to Greenwood while moving to my new job.


No comments:

Conquering Gwalior

 Forts are meant to be conquered, and this one changed hands many times, from Qutbuddin Aibak to the Mughals, British and Marathas. Gwalior,...

These Were Liked a Lot