Parting Shots of IIM Indore Nov 17

 Nov. 17, 2020, my last but one day on campus. Naturally, I tried to make the most of it, like graduating students do. I may visit again, but it won't be the same,... here are the results of my attempts to pack in some good shots..

Above- Sunrise from behind the ER-3 or EPGP Mess. I had dinner at this mess most of my years and some interesting conversations with Srinivas, Bhavanishankar, Bhavana, Abhishek and Rashmi and daughter, and Joyshankar. Also a couple with Swatantra.


Above. From the sports ground, looking back at Hostel SR-15 and the climb up.



Top down view of the same staircase and cricket ground.




This is how the pre-sunrise sky looked, with my tea mug and without, from my terrace..house no. 40.


Below- This was a day earlier, at Choral Dam, my first visit.




No comments:

Work Travels in Delhi and Maharashtra

 We had a rather hectic week, first at an admission fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. We met a few prospective students and counseled them to a...

These Were Liked a Lot