Unexpected Bonanzas

 A peacock sitting on your wall is least expected while making your morning cup of tea. But this is exactly what I saw a couple of days ago. He did not seem perturbed by my camera and posed for a pic or two before walking/flying away. Also met Saumyaa Sharma who used to be my (favourite) academic associate for 3 years. Now she works in Marketing Research up North, after similar stints at Bangalore and Mumbai.


Another bonanza from nature, was this fabulous filtered Sunrise which arrived where I was sitting, in my study. All I had to do was turn around and click.






An older pic of the same three as above, a few years ago at Mashaal.

That was a farewell for Saumyaa.


2 comments:

Diamond Head said...

Chai ke saath what 'More' can you ask for?

Rajendra said...

Marathi guys with a surname More?

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot