Game-playing Online

 I am new to virtual games, though I know they exist. I never got interested, even though I discovered Golf and Bridge and lots of other games at various points. I always liked the real thing. But one thing led to another, and I ended up playing an online game with friends from MBA. Some of them are abroad-mainly in the U.S., and others are right here, in Bangalore.

Apart from the game itself, a mix of Clue and What's The Good Word that I played earlier in the form of Board games, or a team game in person, there was a lot of banter and catching up, and pulling of legs. A friend who's in Dallas showed me his backyard and it had lots of snow left from a recent storm that blanketed Texas, very unusually.

All in all, an interesting game experience that went on for about 3 hours. Not a bad way to spend a wet Saturday evening- it had poured earlier yesterday in Bangalore.

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot