Productive Weekend

 I am at that stage of life where rediscovering friends is a priority, because we are all at a point where we have arrived where we wanted to go-or not. From that perspective, this was a very productive weekend, and I reconnected with two friends- one from school, whom I last met in 1977, and one an ex-colleague whom I had met off and on, but not recently. The pics below are of Rajiv Krishnan, my school batchmate. We were in HPS Ramanthapur at Hyderabad. Lots of reminiscences, mostly good, about our times there, teachers, classmates, sports, and the rest. No girls, as it was a Boys' school then..no longer, though.





No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot