How I Narrowly Missed eating Asparagus

 There was this confusion with a Big Basket delivery at my housing colony gate. Someone from the same apartment number of another block had ordered something, and I was called by the Gate - simple mixup. When I got there, I collected the stuff, thinking that someone had ordered it and forgotten to tell me- my daughters do that, at times. It looked like a strange collection of things, rare for my taste.

Luckily, the right person, a young lady, turned up at the same time, and the confusion got cleared. We had similar sounding apartment block names (first letters of these), and the same number for the apartments. I was happy to offload stuff that I didn't recognise, and got to know from her that one was Asparagus. I heaved a sigh of relief, and thanked her for turning up on time to claim what was rightfully hers.

2 comments:

Diamond Head said...

ha..wait till you artichoke

Rajendra said...

I am choking at its mention!

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot