Fan Mail to Self 2

 Why stop with one? Now that I have got started, let me write about other good qualities. (Ahem!). 

Dear Raj,

You always try and keep in touch. I like this quality in you. It's very old world, like the media you use - facebook, for instance, which nobody of the young generation uses any more. But I must say you use it to good effect on those who count. I realise you have managed to engage people by some really creative means, like your DP Awards, and Awards for Quizzes that you seem to have almost on a daily basis.

Not just that, you are available for chats on Messenger at various times of the day, even if it's a simple hello or an answer to a question that someone has. Also, to meet, when you travel. You seek out old students, friends and share a chat over chai (will not say Chai pe charcha, it's copyrighted :) )

You are also quite funny with your posts, and routinely bring a smile to my face, and many others too, I am sure. In a world full of gun shots, migrants and wars over nothing, we need a calming influence of some kind to keep us sane. I am glad you are doing your bit. It might not change the world, but it helps.

I am happy to be connected, and occasionally, meet up. 

Yours truly..

No comments:

Long Awaited Goa Trip

 It finally happened. The family went on a vacation to Goa and stayed at a new place in Candolim called Lillywood Highland Resort. Also foun...

These Were Liked a Lot